Saturday, July 16, 2011

Are you able to use a hunting rifle in self defense vs a handgun at the age of 21?

I am tired of the fuc@ing bullsh@t in my neighborhood of the gun battles and the safety of myself that I have to carry a pocket knife everywhere I go. A bullet can hit my window and had to get it replace. This took place around 10:00p.m 3 inch blade in my state is the longest you can have. However, I am old enough to get a handgun, but fuc@ that shi@ I want to use my hunting rifle. I had a robbery 3 weeks ago with two man broke into my house stealing my sh@t and I came with my army swiss knife but they ran off and I called the police. If someone comes and robs my house, can I use my hunting rifle as self defense. I am fuc@in serious and I am not trolling on the internet. This is a serious issue, because I dealt with self-defense court cases before but with I was attacked. This situation could mean me getting shot at. SO what are my rights in using a hunting riffle vs a handgun. Thanks I appreciate the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment